Other Knee Surgery

There are many orthopaedic conditions that affect the knee and they may present in the young, as well as the old. Injuries to the knee, other than meniscal (cartilage) tears and ACL ruptures, are common in our country. Should you suffer a significant knee injury, or you have ongoing knee pain, deformity, stiffness, or loss of function then it may be advisable to see a specialist orthopaedic knee surgeon. Please discuss any concerns you may have with your general practitioner who will then decide if a specialist referral is indicated.